How to Apply
5 STEPS to apply PARE program
STEP1: Attend PARE Orientation
Application for PARE Program (Summer School and Spring School) will be available every spring
- PARE Program Orientation schedule: April - May
STEP2: Prepare application form and document
Read Brief Guideline of PARE Short program Download Application form 1, 2, and 3 from website Fill in Application form and make a copy or get original of document required
PARE Short Program (Summer/Spring) documents required
- Application Form with Photo (3x4 cm, Color&Clear, taken within 6 months) Form1 Sample
- Study Plan (only page 1) Form2 Sample
- Self-Assessment Sheet Form3 Sample
- Photo copy of student card
- Photo copy of passport if apply Spring School
- Official Undergraduate (Copy) / Graduate (Original) Transcript
Introduction to PARE 2017 Schedule
STEP3: Submit documents
Prepare documents required and submit to your own faculty office.
(In case of the number of applicants exceeds the quota, result will be considered on the applicants’ English ability and GPA)
STEP4 : Accept / Reject
PARE central office will send Accept/Reject by e-mail.
After accepted by PARE central office, register “Introduction to PARE” and “Summer/Spring School” through website.
Summer School: register 1st semester (Field Work for PARE I, Seminar for PARE I)
Spring School: register 2nd semester (Field Work for PARE II, Seminar for PARE II)